Drama Research: international journal of drama in education is a subscription journal, published once yearly, in April. New subscribers have access to Current issue only. On renewal of subscription new subscribers have access to all past issues. Renewing subscribers are entitled to perpetual post-publication access. Subscriptions may be made at any time. You are free to browse the current issue’s contents page, article abstracts and the section titles within each article. You can browse the articles here
Individual Annual Subscription Rate: £45
Institutional Single Site Access Annual Subscription Rate: £120
Institutional Multi Site Access Annual Subscription Rate: £270
Institutional subscriptions are available to libraries, universities, further and higher education colleges, academic departments, museums, government agencies and businesses through traditional subscription agents. Multiple access to the journal will be direct; authenticated by your IP network address (IP address recognition).
ORDERS: The Drama Research subscription form is available below. Otherwise, please direct all orders either to your own subscription agent (who will then pass your payment and order details to us) or to us directly by contacting email@example.com .
When placing your order, whether directly or through an agent, please ensure that we receive the following:
- Your name
- Name and address of Institution
- Order number if relevant
- Method of payment (Options include: online via PayPal or cheque)
- IP address (or range of addresses)
- Whether an invoice is required. (This can be sent by email or by post)
- Your completed and signed Institutional Licence Agreement form. (Downloadable below)
- Drama Research Institutional Licence Agreement Please also ensure your order is for immediate payment.
- Any delay in payment will unfortunately result in a delay in access to Drama Research.