Types of Entry Listed
National Drama accepts advertising in the ND Members’ E-News from commercial, not-for-profit and academic institutions as long as the service being advertised is of relevance and therefore of interest to our subscribers, members and visitors. Examples of possible advertisers could include CPD, events, conferences, local or national theatre companies. props, theatrical supplies and services.
- A high resolution logo or other graphic in .jpeg format for banners (600 x 80 pixels; 600 x 100 pixels)
- A link to your website
£50 per issue
What to do if you would like to appear in the E-Newsletter
1. Send an email enquiry to – email@example.com. Please include the following in your email:
- Name of your organisation or company
- A graphic (company logo or other) in .jpeg format at 600 x 80 pixels; 600 x 100 pixels
- The url link to your website e.g. http:// www.yourwebsite.com
2. If your organisation is relevant to the readership, you will receive a reply from National Drama with an invitation to make payment. Your banner advert will then be included.
In order to offer a useful and appropriate drama specific Service Directory, National Drama reserves the discretionary right to refuse advertisements submitted which are deemed unsuitable.